We are seeking a Retail Sales Manager for our Monaco Store
Our Sales Managers are a vital part of achieving Goodwill’s mission providing a positive and supportive team environment. Our associates are responsible for various Retail duties and responsibilities providing quality customer service through many unique roles from cashier, donation attendant, processor and stocker. This position models our values – “FACE IT” - which incorporates fun, accountability, collaboration, empowerment, innovation and transparency in all that we do.
• Exceed the Retail Store sales revenue and other goals.
• Makes quality tactical decisions regarding the day to day running of the store/s operation utilizing analysis, experience, procedure manuals and judgment.
• Focuses on meeting goals and continuous store improvement in the areas of quality merchandising, customer
experience, store cleanliness and organization, donation, quality control and staff training and development.
• Has a relentless focus on the customer. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver that experience.
• Monitors goals throughout the year, communicates store standing on a regular basis to Area Manager and affects changes as required.
• Responsible for the recruitment, training, development, communication of expected performance standards and evaluation of employees and takes action to reward, counsel or remove employees as appropriate.
• Uses effective written and verbal communication. Uses positive interpersonal skills, treating everyone with dignity and respect. Ensures staff is treated in a fair and equitable manner.
• Follows and enforces all Goodwill policies and procedures. Champions and enforces safety rules and regulations. Acts safely at all times.
• Supports the best elements of our corporate culture while making culture change. Open to and supportive of new ideas and process improvement of systems and procedures.
• Works flexible schedules, weekends, evenings, holidays and overtime as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
High School/GED diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Success in the GID Assistant Administration Manager role for a minimum of 6 months or 2 years of relevant experience in Retail or a related leadership role preferred.