Now Hiring A Processor for Goodwill Goodelectronics
The Goodelectronics Processor at Goodwill Industries of Denver inspects, evaluates, disassembles and sorts electronic scrap material including components, wires, metals and plastics according to established guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspects, evaluates, disassembles and sorts electronic scrap material including components, wires, metals and plastics according to established guidelines.
• Disassembles whole systems into components, subcomponents and commodities using various hand tools.
• Retrieves raw materials from staging area to be processed appropriately.
• Places salvage/recycle material in proper staging area and labels accordingly.
• Records productivity according to established procedures.
• Follows established production standards and meets established production goals.
• At the beginning and end of shift makes sure to clean area and ensure they have proper supplies and reports supplies as needed to supervisor.
• Assists in loading and unloading trailers as needed.
• Performs Warehouse Management System (WMS) operations.
• Performs janitorial duties as required.
• Reports accidents in timely manner to Goodelectronics Processing Lead.
• Builds and maintains effective quality working relationships with internal and external customers. Acts with customers in mind and is dedicated to gaining their trust and meeting their expectations. Uses effective written and verbal communication. Uses good interpersonal skills treating everyone with dignity and respect. Immediately advises supervisor of significant and unexpected problems. Promotes and demonstrates teamwork and cooperation.
• Completes assignments accurately and timely.
• Safeguards all Goodwill property including donated goods. Reports any suspicious behavior, incidents of theft, or unauthorized possession/removal of Goodwill property.
• Follows all Goodwill policies and procedures. Follows safety rules and regulations. Acts safely at all times.
• Supports the best elements of our corporate culture while making culture change. Open to and supportive of new ideas and process improvement of systems and procedures.
• Works flexible schedules, overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays if required.
• Follows all Goodwill and Operations policies and procedures including non-discrimination/harassment; drug/ alcohol free workplace; possession and removal of Goodwill’s property; keeping personal belongings, including cell phones, in lockers during work hours; following allotted break and lunch schedules; using time clock for arrival, lunch beginning, lunch ending and departure every work day; adhering to standards of personal appearance and hygiene as stated in retail dress code; follows entry and exit policies to ensure safety.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
We are dedicated to the value of diversity and inclusion. Persons with diabilities encouraged to apply.