Join our team as a Maintenance Technician! We have several opportunities at different levels. Join us today! Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will perform general maintenance at stores, warehouses, and donation centers. Duties may include:
- Painting internal and external walls, trim, etc.
- Performing simple repairs or installs including basic electrical wiring, installing basic plumbing fixtures, racks, bookshelves, and wall fixtures.
- Patch and repair drywall and framing, remove graffiti from buildings or trailers and help us keep our facilities in tip top shape!
- As a level II, making sure facilities and equipment are properly maintained in a safe and reliable working order and complete scheduled preventative maintenance and support final repair results with detailed documentation.
- Operate a cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metals, welds racks, wall brackets, etc.
- Listen for unusual sounds from equipment to detect malfunction and discusses operation variations with supervisor or other maintenance workers to diagnose the problem or repair.
- Dismantle defective equipment and installs new or repaired parts or assist in selection, retrofitting and licensing of all new equipment.
We expect our staff to build and maintain effective working relationships with management, co-workers, customers and donors treating everyone with dignity and respect to promote and demonstrate teamwork and cooperation.
It's a fun work environment that keeps you engaged in the community and with our staff and stores. We offer a competitive benefits package and perks like shopping discounts and more!