Have you heard of our outstanding E-Commerce program at Goodwill Industries of Denver? We are looking for E-Commerce Associates to join our team high energy, positive and supportive team!
In this role, you have a lot of variety providing quality customer service acting as a listing coordinator, photographer, processor and customer service representative. It's a great opportunity to put your skills to work if you enjoy being online and researching products and merchandize to accurately list our goods that we sell online. This position serves as a champion and model of GID’s values – “FACE IT” which incorporates fun, accountability, collaboration, empowerment, innovation and transparency in all that we do.
In this role you will -
• Perform quality control check on all store shipments arriving in E-Commerce, accurately documenting content.
• Ensure items are properly attributed to originating stores.
• Conduct online research and produce merchandise listings which are concise, accurate, and geared to sell.
• Use cameras, computers and lighting to photograph products, capturing and sharing images for online sales.
• Shelves cataloged merchandise in designated locations.
• Locates and pulls customer merchandise in inventory
• Answers customer service phone calls and e-mails.
• Assist local pick-up customers promptly and professionally.
• Assist with re-list/recycle and other inventory maintenance tasks.
• Operate various warehouse equipment for loading, unloading, and moving of materials as needed.
High school degree or equivalent (GED) preferred.
Must be able to meet or exceed our productivity standards; may perform other duties as assigned including other areas in our eBusiness department as needed.
Excellent benefits package, employee perks such as shopping discounts and retirement plan eligibility. Easy commute and flexible hours.
Join our team today!
Questions? Email email@example.com