The Goodwill Industries of Denver (GID) E-Commerce Associate is a vital part of achieving Goodwill’s mission. The E-Commerce Associate is a high energy, positive and supportive team member who is responsible for various E-Commerce duties and responsibilities as assigned by the E-Commerce Leadership Team. This position provides quality customer service through many unique positions including, but not limited to, processor, listing coordinator, photographer, and customer service representative. This position serves as a champion and model of GID’s values – “FACE IT” which incorporates fun, accountability, collaboration, empowerment, innovation and transparency in all that we do.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform quality control check on all store shipments arriving in E-Commerce, accurately documenting content.
• Ensure items are properly attributed to originating stores.
• Conduct online research and produce merchandise listings which are concise, accurate, and geared to sell.
• Use cameras, computers and lighting to photograph products, capturing and sharing images for online sales.
• Shelves cataloged merchandise in designated locations.
• Locates and pulls customer merchandise in inventory
• Answers customer service phone calls and e-mails.
• Assists local pick-up customers promptly and professionally.
• Assists with re-list/recycle and other inventory maintenance tasks.
• Operates various warehouse equipment for loading, unloading, and moving of materials as needed.
• Performs general housekeeping, custodial and janitorial duties as scheduled and/or assigned.
• Must be able to meet or exceed productivity standards for assigned duties.
• Performs other related duties as assigned. May be required to work in other areas of the eBusiness department as needed.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school degree or equivalent (GED) is preferred.